What is the Corporate Structure?
- Vintage Aircraft Group, Inc. (VAG) is a NY State
Not-for-Profit corporation and has received its Internal
Revenue Service determination as a Section 501-C-3
- What Projects is the group working on?
- We are working on a Lockheed T-33, Fairchild PT-26's 'Cornell' and
PT-19's. Stinson L-5G Sentinel, and a 1941 fire truck. Workdays are Wednesdays
and Saturdays. Support vehicle maintenance is also being
- What facilities are available to the membership?
- All airport facilities are available. We have a lobby,
classroom, toilet facilities, two hangars, maintenance
offices and a hard surface ramp and runway. There's
plenty of room for picnicking, etc. We're hoping this
facility will become a gathering place for our members.
An aviation and military book library will be
- Is there a mechanic at the airport?
- Not at the present time, but we are actively looking for
one. We have a retired Aircraft Inspector that will be
participating with the organization and we are hoping to
have several others join us.
- Who owns the property?
- The property is owned by Eugene Haines, his sister and family. The Vintage Aircraft Group has
leased the airport property, about 70 acres, and
building. Provisions to obtain ownership are expected to
be worked out as the Vintage Aircraft Group becomes a
- Will the Vintage group build facilities on privately
- No, we intend to own the land on which any permanent
facility is constructed.
All contents © 2005 - All
Vintage Aircraft Group, Inc.
4906 Pine Hill Road, Albion, NY 14411